Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Good news bad news!

I've got good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?

Bad new! Okay!!! Well, I failed the flipping Spanish Praxis for the fourth time. The hardest part is knowing that I did worse, and that it was the same test I took the previous time. You would have thought I would do better, not worse! Once I told the superintendent she basically told me that she would not be offering me a new contract at the end of the school year. Great! Now I get to start looking for a new job.

Good news! I started my masters program. I am doing an online program from Grand Canyon University. I am doing my masters on Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis on Reading. I got my grade from my first paper. I got 100% and i was sooo excited.

Well, tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I am going to finish wrapping gifts. Oh, last night I was wrapping gifts in between studying. Gavin decided to help me (yeah, I know, he should have been asleep so he didn't see Santa at work!!). He would take the newly wrapped gift and place it under the tree. I think he did a better job then if I had done it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! I hope everything works out for you. Great job on the 100% on your paper!
Take care!