Thursday, May 29, 2008

Is that MY child!

Donovan has been rather ill for that past week. Today his mother took him to the hospital again because she was worried that he was dehydrated. She was right. After IV fluids the nurse gave him some juice. He spit the juice into the nurses face. When his mom told me I was mortified! I can't believe that he would do something like that!

Gavin has been going to sleep on his own for the past week. It is still so hard to hear him cry when we first put him down. I know that if he goes more than 15 minutes I will pick him up, but listen to that!!! No more crying! He's finally asleep. He has also started to do some of the cutest things. He makes motor noises when he plays with cars. Isn't that just too cute? He also will yell in bathrooms to hear himself echo. He waves and says hi over and over again. And he just giggles when you say hi back. He is growing up so fast!

No comments: