Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mia's smile

First and for most, Mia is smiling. I gotta share. She started smiling about two weeks ago. She has this sweet little that just makes my heart grin. When she grins like this she often coo's. Gavin never coo'd so the first time she did it completely surprised me. Every once in a while when she is completley content and her big brothers are smiling at her she starts to REALLY smile. She als smiles like this when I tickle her chin or pat her tummy. Gavin also likes it when I pat her tummy because he just dies gigglinGavin absoluetly loves his little sister. He wants to hold her every chance he can get. Although he does love her he has his jealous moments. If Scott or I are holding Mia he also wants to be held. That is okay, I love holding both my babies.





School is going well. I am enjoying teaching this year. I have a great group of kids. We are settling into our new home. My in-laws are here helping fix the windows and roof. My mom and sister Emily will be here next week to help with painting and siding. Soon we will have a beautiful home.

No comments: