Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Has it already been a month?


I look at my newborn daughter and I am in utter awe. I can't believe that Amelia is a month old. Amazement fills me when I realize that I have successfully nursed her and that she is growing. It is weird knowing that Gavin at this point was failure to thrive and I had to suppliment, yet here I am feeding on demand and not worrying about making a bottle at 3am. However, next week I go back to work. I need to rent a pump and I am terrified that my supply will go down! I know I'll be fine.





Okay, so her one month appointment was today. She weighed in at 8 pounds 12 ounces, 20 1/2 inches tall. She has gained a pound in the last 3 weeks, right on schedule! woohoo mommies milk!!!! Here are some pics of her and Gavin taken today. He sure does love his little sister!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I was wondering when you were going back to work. I hope everything goes well with you! Take care!

Lynette said...

Wow! She is darling! I haven't checked blogs for a while and can't believe I missed this big announcement! Congratulations!!! :)

Ivalo said...

bottle feeding isn´t the end of the world.