Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My litte copy cat

This morning Scott finished cutting his hair. He had to stop in the middle a few days ago because the clippers quite in the middle of the process. He looks pretty good, except this little piece of hair that is sticking way up on his head, even though I tried and tried to cut it. Funny thing is Gavin has the same spot sticking up on his head!!!!

After I finished clipping Scotts hair I placed the clippers on the counter. My little monkey boy has miraculously gotten tall enough to reach the edge of the counter and pulled the clippers off. He then started to run them through his hair making the same buzzing sound the clippers make. He has incredible pitch - must have gotten that from his momma. I took the clippers from him and began to really cut his hair. I expected him to scream as his bother does. Nope! He sat there and giggled, except towards the end when I needed to trim up by his ears. He cryed then, but I wasn't going to let him be bedraggled.

1 comment:

John M. Green said...

Home haircuts. Cowlicks! Hope you don't use a bowl as a guide. Pitch? Idea! Record a song and send it my way. Perhaps you can use your computer. Love ya.