Monday, February 9, 2009

Should be in bed

Soooo, I've been cramping all week. I am sure that it is just round ligament pain, but considereing it started happening after doing copious amounts of walking last saturday I have decided to get it looked at. I feel bad because I am out sick today from my students and I will have a substitute again on Friday to take Gavin to the Cardiologist for his annual checkup.

I really should be in bed right now. I woke up at 4:30 am stressing about my students. I worry about them, and now that I am up I just can't seem to calm myself down long enough to go back to bed. I will probably head down in a few minutes only to be woken up by Gavin who has already started stirring.

3 comments:

John M. Green said...

Yes Gen, you should be in bed. Don't want to bust your bubble but those sweet bundles of hyperactivity that you call students will pass through your nonattendance with flying colors. A change is always good. You need the rest and Gavin's health must be monitored. Oh...and yes...stop doing all this walking...you are pregnant...remember????? I lubba yubba berry buch.

John M. Green said...

I hope you have been in bed some. If not...get in bed!!! Hope the cramps are lessoning...hope Gavin's check up went well. Love you and those two wee ones and that one great big one.

John M. Green said...

Phyllis and I will celebrate...and it looks like it will be done in a hospital...our 18th wedding anniversary Saturday, 14 Feb 2009.