Friday, April 10, 2009

I failed

On March 14th we drove 2 hours to Columbia for me to take the Spanish Praxis test so that I could get my certification taken care of. I left the test feeling nervous but confident that I did better. I DID do BETTER, but not good enough. I went from 140 to a 147. I need 158 to get the certificate! Well, I get to send in the scores to my superintendent. I know there is a language arts position open and I will put in for a transfer to that position. The next test date is April 24th, but I've got too much on my plate right now. I know I won't pass it then. I plan on taking it in June, but it is too late then.

I guess we wait and see now.

2 comments:

Ivalo said...

I am sorry. I am sure everything will work out the way it is supposed to.

Lynette said...

Good luck next time. I've those tests are beastly.