Thursday, April 2, 2009

Apples and Pizza

Gavin's vocabulary seems to be blossoming. He got blocks for his birthday. We keep them in a cooler (it is the right size and we don't use it often anyways). When he wants to play he goes and grabs the cooler and repeats "blocks" over and over again. When we go to the store (usually Walmart) he immediately starts to chant "walk". The other day I wanted to eat a tomato. I grabbed one from the fridge and he wanted mommies "apple". He ate the ENTIRE thing. Today when the fridge was open he pointed to the tomatoes and asked for an "apple" and today when we were in the produce section of the store he asked for "apple" and "pizza" Apple for tomatoe and pizza for banana. Well, I guess for banana he more says "beeza" because he does like pizza and will ask it by name and the two are rather distinguished.

Tuesday was my 35th birthday. Scott and Gavin made me a lovely card, and Gavin had fun coloring it. Donovan called and sang happy birthday. It was so sweet. My sisters Joan and Kathy called and so did my mom. Life is good.

2 comments:

Ivalo said...

25th birthday! I think you wrote that by accident, or are you having your 10th 25th birthday. I have a friend who is 29 every year.

Genevieve said...

Thanks, I fixed it. It must have been a subconsious slip!!