Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blacke Eye!

Last Sunday after church I laid down to take a nap. Scott decided to see if Gavin would go for a nap with momma. Gavin has this thing about hitting parts of you with his head, and then giggling about it. Yep, you guessed it. Right in the cheek bone. OH MY GOODNESS!!! He hit me so hard that I could FEEL my teeth rattle. Anyways, only redness appeared for about 4 days, then all of a sudden I get this wicked looking black eye. I had hoped that my glasses would cover it up, but apperently not. That afternoon when I got home Scott goes "What happened to your eye?" I said "You know what happened!" He goes "I didn't give it to you." I rolled my eyes, where he came up with that comment I have no idea. I then told him it was from Gavin hitting me the other day. His final comment "Wow, it took this long to show up?" My thoughts exactly!!!!!

No comments: