Friday, May 22, 2009

Perfect Gift

At school they only give babyshowers for first time moms. I understand that that is the tradition, it still makes me feel a little left out. I'm getting over it. Mainly because several of the teachers have brought me something. I got a really beautiful 12 month outfit in blue and green (def. feminine though) and 2 bibs from one of my fellow Spanish teachers. She is an awesome lady. Makes the best boklava that I can't eat or it makes my blood sugars fly through the roof. Another teacher who is due a week before I have my C-section scheduled gave me a tigger toy blankie (hard to describe), a rattle of sourts, and a cute bib that says "I'm the little sister" They are all things I wanted from my registry. First time I ever got something from my registry. That was cool!!! Today I was surprised and tickled pink. at walmart there is this adorable red white and blue flowery dress that I fell in love with the first time I saw it. I keep asking Scott if we can get it. It isn't that expensive, but he kept saying "Nah" Well, you guessed it, I got it today from a fellow teacher. She was not in cohoots with Scott, she just thought it was cute. She also got a cute skirt and shirt set that is obviously for the 4th of july, but I think is adorable and any time able! I plan on stocking up on stuff if there is anything left after the fourth when everything drops to like a 1.00 each.

Speaking of cool deals! At easter there were these cute dresses for $16.00 each. I kept waiting for them to drop in price. They went down to 10, then 7, and finally at $3.00 I got three of them. I'll have to take some ics of the things we have for her!

No comments: