Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally downloaded some pictures.

My mother made the boys the cutest matching outfits last March. At the end of the summer I cried as I put Gavin's little fishy outfit away, thinking he only got a few months good use out of it. Donovan continued to wear it to church, which is odd because he has outgrown every single other shirt he owns! I pulled Gavins out of storage as I was going through his baby things to decide what I would be willing to put Mia in (mostly sleepers and such). I knew that she would look cute in this particular outfit. I decided to see how much Gavin had grown in the year. Appernetly not much because it fits him perfectly, as you can see. Don't you just love their smiles!!!!
First I'll show pics of myself (I meant for them to be last but couldn't figure out how to do it without giving myself a headache. The picture of me in the purple (okay, its just a belly shot, but you can deal right?) is about 6 weeks ago when I was 24 weeks pregnant. I had a bit of a belly bump starting to show. Today, at almost 30 weeks one of my students said "You look like you are a bout to pop." Thanks, I can't wait to see how much bigger I get. I was about this large when Gavin was born! I decided I wanted to get another belly pic and compare bumps 6 weeks apart. It is amazing how your belly can grow!!!

About 2 weeks ago we took a family trip 10 miles from our house to a lovely spot called Grants Farm. Ulysses S. Grant once owned the land and actually made a log cabin to live in, which still sits there today. Back in the early 1900's the Busch family purchased the land and lived there away from the city. In the 50's they opened it up to the public. There is even a free beer garden (I'm sure as a way to sell more beer). Now that Anheiser-busch has been sold most of its parks are either closing or changing. We wanted to make sure we took the boys (not for the free beer, don't worry) to see the animals. Since Donovan's allergies are horrendous this year and I will be an uncomfortable 8 months pregnant when they settle down we couldn't risk the zoo. The boys had a blast in the goat pen. Donovan loved feeding the goats milk. Gavin liked it at first, then became overwhelmed as the goats began to get agressive and knock him down, and chew on his cute little nemo outfit (once worn by Donovan at 12 months - Yes, my gavin still fits in 12 month two piece summer outfits. NICE!!!!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures! It is fun to see your belly grow. When are you due to have your little darling girl? Take care!