Monday, June 22, 2009

Bring on the contractions!!!

Scott came home on Saturday without a pic line, without steroids for his itching, and w/o anibiotics. Only with pain meds!!! He is glad to be home but in a lot of pain. He sees the surgeon next week to see if he will have to have anything removed. So far things look promising.

I had another visit to the doctor. My amniotic fluid is a bit on the high side, not sure what that means but they are keeping an extra eye on it. She sounds great, but I am contracting regularly. When I mentioned this to my doctor she said "Bring on the contractions. She'll be fine." I'm not sure what that was supposed to mean, but Scott feels like Mia will be here between July 5-16th. I wouldn't be surprised, although I really would like her to stay put as long as possible. I do have to say that I HATE the pains that come with pregnancy. I feel huge, and I hurt 24/7.

2 comments:

Larkann said...

Remember, all that pain will be a distant memory once they put Mia in your arms. Hang in there- worst case scenereo is 35 more days!!

Lambson Family said...

Hey Gen...I need your e-mail address so I can invite you to view my blog. Melissa :) Hope you are feeling OK.